The purpose of this statement is to inform users of the Rv Assessment Tool what information is collected about them when they use the tool, how this information is used, any disclosure to third parties, and the ways in which user privacy is protected.
The relational value (Rv) assessment tool has been developed to gauge the level of five relational attributes that exist within relationships between individuals, teams, or organisations at a particular point in time.
2. WSP Commitment
Whole Systems Partnership (WSP) make the following commitment to all participants:
- All data will be anonymised before being aggregated into a team/department or organisational profile;
- WSP are mindful that because of peoples’ job roles or size of teams it may be that some data is identifiable to the team or person concerned. However, this will only be within the group or organisation participating;
- All data will be stored electronically on a secure server and handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act. https://www.gov.uk/data-protection/the-data-protection-act
3. Use of the data
The data gathered will only be used in the following ways:
- To provide feedback to the team, group or organisations completing the assessment;
- To build a database for benchmarking and comparative purposes on an anonymised basis;
- For further research and validation of the Rv assessment tool by WSP;
- The results of this work will be included in the writing and publishing of research papers and will form part of conference presentations, but no participating organisation, group, or team will be identified.